Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions consist of:
(1) the general terms and conditions in Section 1 apply to your browsing, use and participation in this Web Site (and by so doing you will be treated as having accepted these terms and conditions) as well as any other activity (including entering challenges and/or purchasing any merchandise) via the site (“General Terms”)
(2) the terms and conditions set out in Section 2 that apply, in addition to the General Terms, if you would like to register for and participate in any Virtual Challenges (“Virtual Challenge Terms”)
(3) the terms and conditions set out in Section 3 that apply, in addition to the General Terms, if you would like to register for and participate in any In Person Challenges (“In Person Challenge Terms”)
which are together referred to as the “Agreement”.
This website is operated by Race Hub Ltd trading as Challenge Co.. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Challenge Co.. Challenge Co. offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Section 1: General terms and conditions
Last updated: March 13, 2021
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Challenge Co and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Challenge Co.
Challenge Co has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Challenge Co shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
All awards are sent from the UK. If you live outside the UK you may be charged local taxes, fees or duty on parcels from outside of your country which you are responsible for. We will not reimburse any import charges.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Affiliate Scheme Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions (this “Agreement” or the “Terms”) for affiliates that direct potential customers to any Challenge Co. web site (the “Site”) and where Challenge Co. has agreed to pay that affiliate (“you”) for directing those potential customers to the Site.
- Acceptance -By submitting your application for being an affiliate of the Site, you agree to be bound by the Terms as stated herein without modification.
- Nature of the Relationship -The nature of the relationship between Challenge Co. and you will be that of independent contractors for all purposes and in no event will any person employed by you be held or construed to be employees of Challenge Co. Specifically, Challenge Co. is not a member of any partnership, joint venture or franchise arrangement with you.
- Ownership and use of Challenge Co. Materials-” Challenge Co. Materials” include any materials, documents, contracts, software, products, web links, promotional material, email, information, photographs, challenge awards or any other materials provided by Challenge Co., the Site or any Challenge Co. service in any way. Challenge Co. retains complete ownership and all rights to the Challenge Co. Materials. You do not have the right to use or change any of the Challenge Co. Materials without prior written consent of Challenge Co.. You do not have the right to use any Challenge Co. Materials for third party or competitive use. All use of Challenge Co. Materials, with or without prior written consent, will cease after termination of this agreement.
- Term -This Agreement will be for an indefinite term and can be terminated immediately without cause by either Challenge Co. or you providing notice to the other party. Upon termination, you will stop using Challenge Co. Materials and you will discontinue any use of the Challenge Co. trademark.
- Your Compensation -Challenge Co. agrees to pay you a commission of Ten percent (10%) for Ambassador affiliates or Five percent (5%) for customer affiliates of all sales (excluding fees paid to external service providers, fees paid to external suppliers and some subscription renewals) generated from the traffic coming to Challenge Co. via your unique referral link. This traffic will be given a tracking cookie provided the person has not previously visited our site and has an existing tracking cookie from another affiliate. You will get credit for such sales during the life of the tracking cookie (7 days). Customer Affiliates will only receive their commission as store credit for use on www.challengeco.co.uk and no cash alternative will be given. Ambassador affiliates commissions will be paid by PayPal. Should Challenge Co. cease to trade any store credit commissions that are unspent, either that has been credited as a coupon or that has not yet been credited, is null and void. You will have access to sales and commission reports available through the Challenge Co. Affiliate Dashboard. We will not provide any compensation for any referrals or traffic where the provision of any compensation for a referral is prohibited by law. Commissions cannot be added manually or retrospectively. Challenge Co. are not responsible for any malfunction or suspension of the affiliate tracking software used.
- Content Development -You are solely responsible for all content development (and its cost) on your web site.
- Confidentiality -You may be given or obtain access to non-public information of Challenge Co. that Challenge Co. considers to be of a confidential, proprietary, or trade secret nature, including, but not limited to, customer information, pricing, financial and operational information, business information and marketing information, in whatever form or media, whether or not marked as confidential (collectively “Confidential Information”). You agree not to use any Confidential Information disclosed to you by Challenge Co. for your own use or for any purpose other than to carry out your obligations under this Agreement. You will not disclose any Confidential Information to third-parties or to your employees or agents, other than employees and agents who are required to have the information in order to carry out your obligations under this Agreement. You agree to notify Challenge Co. immediately and in writing of any misuse or misappropriation of Challenge Co. ‘s Confidential Information, which may come to your attention and to return Challenge Co. ‘s Confidential Information upon the request of Challenge Co.. Confidential Information shall not apply to: (a) information that is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault of or action by you, (b) information that prior to disclosure was rightfully in your possession as a result of disclosure by a third-party under no obligation or restriction of confidentiality, (c) information that, subsequent to disclosure, is rightfully obtained by you from a third-party under no obligation or restriction of confidentiality, and (d) information that is independently developed by you without use, knowledge or access to the Confidential Information of Challenge Co..
- Return of Confidential Property -Upon Challenge Co. ‘s request (and upon termination of this Agreement), you will deliver to Challenge Co. all Confidential Information, memoranda, notes, records, drawings, manuals, disks, or other documents and media pertaining to Challenge Co. ‘s business including all copies, extracts, summaries and analyses.
- Indemnification -You agree to indemnify and hold Challenge Co., its directors, officers, shareholders, successor and predecessor companies, attorneys, agents and employees harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of the your actions (including but not limited to advertising, web site content or how you otherwise direct potential customers to our site).
- Limitations of damages -Challenge Co. will not be liable to you for any exemplary, punitive, special or consequential damages, including lost revenues, lost profits or lost prospective economic advantage arising from any act or omission in performance or failure to perform under this Agreement, even if Challenge Co. is at fault and/or knew or should have known of the possibility thereof, and you hereby release and waive any claims against Challenge Co. regarding such damages.
- Trademarks and other Intellectual Property -You acknowledge that all rights in any registered trademarks or any pending trademark registrations associated with the business of Challenge Co. (i.e., trademarks, service marks, slogans, logos, designs and other similar means of distinction), including all goodwill pertaining thereto, shall be the sole property of Challenge Co.. You may use and display such trademarks only in the manner and for the purpose authorised by Challenge Co., and only during the Term of this Agreement. Challenge Co. reserves the right to add to, change or discontinue the use of any trademark it owns, on a selective or general basis, at any time. You shall not use any trademark or trade name of Challenge Co. in any corporate, partnership or business name without Challenge Co.’s prior written consent. Race Hub Ltd. is the owner of the Challenge Co. trade name, brand and trademark.
- Media -No press releases mentioning your affiliate program participation may be made without prior written consent of Challenge Co. to a release being made. You will provide a copy of any press releases to Challenge Co..
- Conduct -You agree to conduct yourself with due regard to public conventions and morals and agree that you will not do or commit any act or thing that will tend to degrade Challenge Co. or bring it into public hatred, contempt, scorn or ridicule or that will tend to shock, insult or offend the community or ridicule public morals or decency. Further, you will not market Challenge Co. ‘s Site or products using illegal, unethical, or misleading methods, or through inaccurate content.
- Modification to Terms -Challenge Co. reserves the right to change these terms at any time and to notify you by updating and posting these terms on its Site. Challenge Co. is not bound by any other modifications to these terms and conditions unless signed in writing by an authorised Challenge Co. officer.
- Entire Agreement -This Agreement, the Site Terms and Conditions and the Site Legal Disclaimer, as amended from time to time, and located at https://www.challengeco.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/ and https://www.challengeco.co.uk/affilaite respectively, constitute part of this Agreement.
- Assignment -This Agreement cannot be assigned.
- Waivers -No failure or delay, on the part of Challenge Co., in exercising any right or power under these Terms will operate as a waiver of such right or power.
- Severability -If any term, covenant, condition or provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, it is the parties’ intent that such provision be reduced in scope by the court only to the extent deemed necessary by that court to render the provision reasonable and enforceable and the remainder of the provisions of this Agreement will in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated as a result.
- Governing Law and Notices -In respect to construction, interpretation, validity and enforcement, these Terms are to be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom. Any notice under this Agreement will be in writing and delivered in person or by public or private courier service. All notices will be addressed to Challenge Co. located at Race Hub, Six Hills Lane, Six Hills, Melton Mowbray, LEICS, LE12 7SR. Any notices to you may be delivered to you at the address, email address provided in your application or to any address later provided.
- End User -The end user of Challenge Co.’s Material will be subject to the Site’s terms and conditions and disclaimers.
- Binding Effect -This Agreement will pass to the benefit of and be binding upon the respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors of Challenge Co. and you.
- Headings -The headings, captions, titles, and numbering system are inserted only as a matter of convenience and may under no circumstances be considered in interpreting the provisions of this Agreement.
Affiliate Scheme details:
2 affiliate categories:
1 – Customer Affiliate – For Challenge Co. customers to earn credit to spend on our website by recommending our page or specific products via a unique referral link. 5% commission paid as store credit. To spend that credit at challengeco.co.uk email us and we will send a coupon to that amount for you to use on our website. No cash payments – store credit only.
2 – Ambassador Affiliate – Open to influencers and those with strong, relevant social media following or run a relevant business. 10% commission of the value of each sale. All Ambassador Affiliate earnings will be paid on request via PayPal to the PayPal address registered on the account on a set date each month or on the next payment date when the balance reaches £50. To request payment you must email [email protected]challengeco.co.uk and payment will be made within 30 days of this email being received.
You will be either a customer or ambassador affiliate
Your affiliate Dashboard is where you will be able to generate your unique referral link, view your affiliate commissions, clicks and payment history.
Referrals must be made via the unique link which you can access from the Affiliate Dashboard on the Challenge Co. website. You can share this link in emails, social media and on your website. Referrals cannot be retrospectively or manually applied.
Purchases will be attributed to your affiliate account if the visitor purchases within 7 days of following your unique link (so long as they don’t subsequently use a different affiliate link).
Every completed purchase on our site linked to an affiliate user will generate a commission based on the rate you signed up to.
The commission concerning the affiliate is the sum of the commissions of all products purchased.
Section 2: Virtual Challenge Terms and Conditions
1. Challenge entry
1.1 By entering a challenge you are agreeing to enter into the challenge and also agree to abide by these Challenge Terms as well as the General Terms and the terms set out on the relevant Challenge page of the Web Site.
1.2 Entries to Challenges are non-transferable. Participation in the challenge is personal to the person who entered; you are prohibited from swapping, selling or transferring or offering to sell, swap or transfer the place in the challenge.
1.3 To enter a challenge you must be aged 18 years of age or older on the start date of the challenge.
1.4 Challenge entry closes when it reaches the stated capacity or the closing date. This will be stated on the Web Site entry page of the challenge.
1.5 You agree that the entry fee is solely for taking part in the Challenge and does not: guarantee any awards stated in the challenge details – awards are issued on completion of the challenge as outlined in 4.1; and does not include any services or gifts which sponsors may choose to provide or as a continuation of gifts or services provided in previous challenges.
2. Challenge entry – fees and cancellation
2.1 All challenge entry fees are non-refundable, and cannot be deferred towards a different challenge, nor can an entry be transferred from one challenge to another unless otherwise stated in the challenge description on the challenge page.
2.2 You have 14 days to cancel your entry into a challenge in accordance with distance selling regulations. If any awards for the challenge in question have already been sent to you these must be returned to Us before the challenge can be cancelled and refunded and return postage will not be refunded.
2.3 If your challenge cannot be completed within the challenge dates because of national, international or local restrictions which specifically forbid the activity needed for your challenge (for example in the case of lockdown laws), your challenge will be postponed or extended until such a time as it can go ahead in accordance with said restrictions or the requirements adjusted to allow it to go ahead.
3. Participation is at your own risk
3.1 Entry and participation in challenges is at your own risk. You are responsible for ensuring that you have undertaken any necessary preparation and training to enter and participate in any challenge safely and that you fully understand the risks and requirements of participating in the challenge. You are responsible for understanding and adhering to any local, national or venue specific laws, rules and regulation during your challenge. By entering the challenge you agree that you will be, on the date of the challenge and through the course of the challenge, sufficiently fit and healthy to participate in the challenge unaided. We recommend that you seek medical advice prior to challenge entry.
4. Challenge Participation and Completion
4.1 You will have completed the challenge if you submit the required evidence of your completion of the challenge to us by the date specified on the challenge entry page of the Web Site. It is solely at our discretion as challenge organisers whether the challenge evidence or details you submit to us fully satisfy the requirements of the challenge as set out in the challenge description.
4.2 We will send awards to each participant who provides the required evidence of completion in accordance with clause 4.1. Awards are sent by post within a reasonable time of the deadline for completing the challenge to the address provided by you during the challenge entry process. It is your responsibility to ensure that your address and any other details are correct and we will not be responsible or liable to you if these details are incorrect. Awards are not guaranteed with entry and are only sent on successful completion as stated in 4.1.
4.3 You are entirely responsible for completing the challenge and submitting the required evidence be the deadlines stated on the challenge page. The deadline for completing each challenge and the submission of evidence in accordance with clause 4.1 is fixed and cannot be varied. If we do not receive your adequate submission by the date specified, you will not receive an award and will not be included in the results section of our Web Site.
5. Personal Information
5.1 For the purposes of this section, personal information includes any data or information about you that is described as “personal data” and/or “sensitive personal data” in the Data Protection Act 1998 (which includes your name, photos, medical data and other information about you (“Personal Information”). References to our partners includes our sponsors, advertisers, charities and any other third parties with which we may work in connection with the operation of the Web Site and the organisation and promotion of challenges.
5.2 You agree that the Personal Information relating to you can be stored, used by us and our partners in connection with the organisation, staging and administration of the challenge.
5.3 You agree that your name, image and contact details can be used by us and our partners for the purposes of adding you to a mailing list to keep you informed about the challenge you have entered;.
5.4 If you would not like us or our partners to use the Personal Information other than for purposes related to you participation in the race, please email us.
5.5 You agree that we may publish your Personal Information as part the lead up to the challenge and as part of the results of the challenge. Results may include (but not be limited to) name, any club affiliation, challenge times, age category, location, submitted times and photos.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected]
Race Hub Ltd trading as Challenge Co.
Company reg no: 09630060
Section 2: In-person Challenge Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions relate to the in-person (not virtual) events promoted by Race Hub Ltd. And Race Hub Ltd Trading as Challenge Co.
From this point forward the following will be referred to as:- “the Organisers” are the above named Race Hub Ltd. “the Competitors” are all competitors both prospective and successful “the Events Office” is Race Hub, Six Hills Lane, Six Hills, Melton Mowbray, LEICS, LE14 3PR. “the Withdrawal Date” of an event is one calendar month prior to the date of an event. “Closing Date” of an event is one calendar month prior to the date of the event unless otherwise stated on the Website. “the Website” is www.racehub.uk/www.challengeco.co.uk “Race Information” is all information about the race provided by the Organisers on the Website or in pre-race emails to Competitors. “Team Creator” is the person who paid The Organisers for the team entry fee. “Team Members” are those who have joined a team as an additional member, not a Team Captain or Team Creator and who have not paid the Organisers an entry fee. The “Cut Off Date” is the date by which all details on the entry system must be correct and no further amendments can be made. This date will be confirmed in the Race Information.
Conditions of Entry
By entering any in person events run by the Organisers, either by using the online entry system or paper entry, Competitors are agreeing to abide by the following Terms & Conditions as outlined below. Cashing of Competitors’ cheque or completion of the transaction through the online entry system, confirms the Competitors’ place in the event for which they have applied.
Competitors agree not to hold The Organisers, its sponsors, partners, employees and its associates liable for mishap or injury sustained over the duration of the event.
Competitors agree to take part on the understanding that this is an endurance event which will require strenuous physical activity and swimming for a prolonged period of time in open water. They must understand the risks and be confident that they are fit, well and able to take part.
Solo and Pair category competitors must be aged 16 or over. Team category competitors may be aged 10 or over. For those under the age of 16 parents must be confident in the competitors’ ability to complete the event and understand that they must take part unaccompanied while swimming and a parent or legal guardian must be on site for the duration of the event and sign a waiver at the event.
Competitors agree that the entry fee is solely for taking part in the event and does not include any services or gifts which sponsors may choose to provide on the day or as a continuation of gifts or services provided in previous years.
The Organisers will only deal with the Competitor who paid the fee for their entry with regards to financial matters such as refunds, cancellations and payments. Where a Competitor has entered a category where no fee was payable directly to the Organisers for their place ie additional team members other than the Team Captain/Team Creator, no financial relationship is entered between that competitor and The Organisers.
Team members will not be able to compete at the Event if they do not have a Team Creator who has paid the team entry fee in full for the correct category or who has withdrawn without replacement.
If a Team Creator withdraws from the Event without transferring their entry and there are Team Members registered to the same team, the Organisers will endeavour to inform the team members (via the email address) provided of the withdrawal and that they will be also be withdrawn or will need to move to an alternative team.
If for any reason the Competitors who have already successfully paid and entered an event find themselves unable to race and wish to withdraw from the event, the Competitors or their Team Creator must inform the Organisers in writing. This must be done initially via e-mail, if possible, to the e-mail address provided on the Website. Competitors should receive a confirmation of their withdrawal within 7 working days. If this confirmation is not received, the Competitors should contact the Organisers immediately to verify receipt of their request to withdraw. It is the responsibility of the Competitors to ensure that their request has been received. Alternatively, if you do not have access to e-mail, postal withdrawals can be made in writing but the Organisers are not responsible for delays or loss of post and suggest that the more secure method of withdrawal is via e-mail and this method should be used when possible. Postal Withdrawals should be forwarded to the Events Office.
Team Members should contact their Team Creator who is responsible for removing them from the team should they wish to withdraw. Team Creators are responsible for ensuring that the details of their team and Team Members are correct on the Entry System before the Closing Date or Cut Off date whichever is sooner. The Organisers have no responsibility with regards to payment for and refunds of team member places.
Competitors who do not notify the Organisers, following the above outlined procedure, of their wish to withdraw from an event until after the Withdrawal Date and competitors who do not attend the race/event, will not receive any form of refund/credit and forfeit any gifts, services or benefits offered by the Organisers or their sponsors and partners to Competitors who compete at the Event. Competitors who withdraw from an event prior to the Withdrawal Date will receive a refund in line with the policy outlined below.
Where a team is unable to race at the event with the correct number of people in their team after the closing date, they will be moved to the appropriate category based on the number of people they have racing but no refunds will be given for any difference in price and if any of the entry awards/equipment are category specific they may still receive these based on their original category.
No deferrals are offered to future events or alternative events.
Transfer of Entry:
Transfer of your race entry to another runner is down to the discretion of the Organisers. Competitors who have paid The Organisers directly for their place must email [email protected] to request a transfer of their place to another person. Competitors will not transfer their entry to another person without prior consent from the Race Organisers. A transfer fee may be applicable if Transfer is agreed to by The Organisers. Entries transferred to another competitor where the official transfer process has not been followed will be invalid and the competitor disqualified and not entitled to a medal.
In the case of Team Members, Team Creators contact The Organisers by email to can make changes to Team Members details before the Cut Off Date. After the Cut Off Date any changes are at the discretion of The Organisers.
If the Competitor wishes to withdraw, Competitors who inform the Organisers in writing of their wish to withdraw from an event according to the conditions outlined above and by the dates stated are entitled to the following refunds:
Withdrawal within 14 days of entry: Full refund minus 5% admin fee.
Withdrawal up to 2 calendar months prior to the Event start date: 50% refund of the original entry fee paid directly to the Organisers.
After 1 calendar months before the event start date no refund or deferral will be offered.
Completion of Entry Form
It is the Competitor’s responsibility to ensure that all information entered, either via the online entry system or paper entry, is correct. If any Competitor information is incorrect on the entry system, Website or in Race Information, it is the responsibility of the Competitor to inform the Organiser of the correct information. Whilst the Organisers will try to solve any problems that arise through incorrectly completed entry forms, if any section of the entry form cannot be understood or read, then the Competitor may not secure a confirmed place in the event and could lose their right to a prize.
All necessary Race Information relating to events is published on the Website or will be sent by email to the email address provided on the entry form. All information provided is provisional unless stated otherwise. Please note that details of individual events as published on race entry forms and provisional Race Information is subject to change without notification. Updated details of any alterations to the Race Information initially issued, will be made available on the Website as soon as possible. It is the responsibility of Competitors to ensure they have accessed the relevant information relating to their event.
Registration at the event
Details of event registration times relating to specific events will be posted on the Website. All Competitors are required to attend registration within the times specified. Competitors who do not attend registration within these times will not be allowed to race and will forfeit their place in that event and will not be entitled to a refund. It is the responsibility of Competitors to ensure they have accessed the relevant information relating to registration at their event.
The Organisers retain the right to use images, video and photographs taken by their contracted photographers and employees at the event without informing Competitors or giving recompense to Competitors. These images can be used for promotional purposes as undertaken by the Organisers and their partners, which will cover a range of possible uses including (but not exclusively) advertising press and media, printed information items, editorial coverage and any other promotion directly related to the Organisers or their sponsors.
Competitors who are awarded a prize are required to attend a prize giving in order to receive their prize. If prize winners are not in attendance at the prize giving they forgo their right to the prize and the prize will not be awarded.
The Organisers have the right to change any aspect of the event for the reason of safety without prior notice.
If the event is cancelled or postponed for reasons beyond the control of the Organisers due to unforeseen, naturally occurring events that were unavoidable, including an ‘act of God’, the Organisers will issue a credit note to the value of the paid entry fee to the person who paid the fee for another replacement event. If an event is cancelled by the Organisers for other reasons, the Organisers will offer a credit note to the value of the paid entry to all Competitors with a confirmed paid entry.
Right of refusal for entry
The Organisers retain the right to refuse or revoke entry to any Competitor, where they believe that accepting the entry could prejudice the event, the promotion of the event, organisation of the event, their sponsors, associates or staff. This right of refusal extends to include applications where acceptance is considered by the Organisers to be likely to infringe upon the enjoyment of any persons connected with the event, including staff, marshals, volunteers & other competitors.
When entered into the Event, either by a Team Creator or yourself, your email address will be added to the Event competitor list which we will use to send all official race information. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time but please note if you unsubscribe from this list you will not receive vital race information by email. We will ask your express permission to add you to our newsletter mailing list and for any other marketing permissions.
By entering you agree to our Privacy Policies which can be viewed here. https://www.challengeco.co.uk/privacy-policy/